Schedule Online Giving
Regular online giving offers you greater convenience; satisfaction that you have contributed to Trinity throughout the year whether or not you were able to attend every service; and easily accessible online records.
Regular online giving offers Trinity greater financial stability by spreading revenue more evenly throughout the year and more accurate financial information on which to plan for the future.
Get started with online giving
To make it more convenient for you to financially support the ministries of Trinity Episcopal Church, we now offer a new, convenient online giving payment option through ACS Technologies. Online giving enables you to easily make your financial contributions to the church by credit card, debit card, or directly from your bank account.
Locate or make your profile
If you’ve been a member of Trinity, it’s likely that we already have your profile in our records.
You’re looking for: “Need a login?” Click here.
If ACS is unable to locate your record, you may create a new profile. Or, if you think we might already have one and we just need to connect the dots, contact Janet Brinkworth, Parish Administrator, at admin
[at] trinitybloomington.org or (812) 336-4466. Otherwise, check your e-mail account for an automated message. This email will contain your ACS online giving username and password.
Click the link contained in the e-mail message you received to login, or here. Sign in using your e-mail address (or username) and the password supplied to you, then click the Sign In button.
The system will prompt you to change your password before proceeding. Once you have changed your password, you will receive a password change confirmation e-mail.
Schedule your gift
To schedule a gift, select Give Now under the Giving tab at the top of the ACS homepage. Complete the following steps to set up your online contribution:
- GIFT: Indicate that you would like to make a Recurring gift. Select the recurrence pattern, the day of the week on which you want to give, and when you would like to start giving and stop giving. Click the Continue» button when you are done making your selections.
- FUNDS: Designate the fund account for your gift and then click the Continue» button.
- PAYMENT METHOD: Save a payment method for future use and then click the Continue» button. You can make your online contribution by credit card, debit card, or directly from your checking or savings bank account.
- REVIEW & PROCESS: Review your transaction details and, if they are correct, click the Process Gift» button. Congratulations…your ACS online giving account is now set up!
- RECEIPT: Print your receipt if you would like to retain a copy of your scheduled gift. If you set up a recurring gift, a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address each time your recurring gift is processed.
The contribution amount you specified will be automatically withdrawn from the payment account you designated in the ACS system. The amount you specified, the day on which your online payment is made, and the start date and stop date of your online payment can be updated at any time by logging in and selecting Manage Scheduled Giving under the Giving tab at the top of the Home page, and then selecting the Edit ( ) icon under Actions. Make your changes and then click the Update button to confirm your changes.
To change your payment account or edit the frequency of your current online payment, select Manage Scheduled Giving under the Giving tab at the top of the Home screen, and the select the Manage Payment Methods link
Once your payment methods have finished loading:
- Select the Edit button to edit or change your current payment method (see below).
- Select the Add New Payment Method button to add a new payment method to your online giving account.
- Select the Manage Recurring Gifts link to edit or deactivate your current giving schedules.