- Meals for the family of a newborn or families who have experienced a death
- Meals for someone recovering from surgery
- Drivers to medical appointments
- Food for funeral receptions
- Visits to the hospital and to temporary or long term shut-ins
- Easter and Christmas flowers to shut-ins or those families who have experienced a recent death
- Prayer with you or for you
Pastoral Care is an important part of the Trinity experience. We hope you will not hesitate to ask for help or volunteer to help someone in need. Caring goes a long way to build up the body of Christ. We want to thank the many people who have claimed themselves as givers of pastoral care. Won’t you be one?
Anyone in the Trinity family can help provide services.
A variety of volunteer opportunities are available year-round:
- Do you like to cook? We would love to have you on our list of meal providers.
- Can you take someone to a doctor’s appointment? Sign up for our drivers list.
- Do you like to visit and meet new people? Sign up to visit people.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A call comes in saying someone needs help.
- The information is given to the Rev. Henny Grossoehme and the coordinator.
- The coordinator verifies what is needed.
- The coordinator sends out a message to the volunteers with the pertinent information.
- Volunteers reply when and what they will provide.