Episcopalians are moderate. We seek a balanced, reasonable approach to life. It is a life in which prayer, work, study and play have a rhythm, taking into account the whole of experience, ambiguity and all. We follow Jesus by being compassionate and responsive to the needs of our local and global brothers and sisters. Some of the things we do:
- Participate in the Interfaith Emergency Winter Shelter
- Sponsor a program for school kids in Haiti
- Give ten percent of our operating budget to grants for local non-profits
- Open our kitchen on Sundays for a meal
- Make baby blankets for Hope House
- Give away diapers on the first Wednesday of each month
In addition, we care for one another through prayer, a healing station, a parish meal program, and a variety of other pastoral care programs.