Trinity is a real community that loves and respects all people.
As a part of the world-wide Anglican Communion, we value the traditions of our past. We also realize that we must respond to how God is calling us to be and act in the world today. Whoever you are, wherever you are on your spiritual path, you are welcome at Trinity Episcopal Church.
“Trinity Church is a place where people love beauty: beautiful music, beautiful people, beautiful families, beautiful architecture, a beautiful world and a beautiful God. I know that the people around me are aware of beauty.”
What we value
- Participate in the Interfaith Emergency Winter Shelter
- Sponsor a program for school kids in Haiti
- Give ten percent of our operating budget to grants for local non-profits
- Open our kitchen on Sundays for a meal
- Make baby blankets for Hope House
- Give away diapers on the first Wednesday of each month
Services this week:
- March 4, 2015 12:15 PMHoly Eucharist
- March 8, 2015 7:45 AMHoly Eucharist, Rite I
- March 8, 2015 9:00 AMHoly Eucharist Rite II
- March 8, 2015 11:15 AMHoly Eucharist Rite II
The mission of Trinity’s Christian Education program is to fulfill the baptismal covenant we make with the children of our church to do all in our power to support them in their life in Christ. As a congregation, we aim to spiritually form our children and youth in mind, soul and being. The foundation for this ministry begins with our youngest parishioners.
- In the Nursery we have created a safe and loving space for these little ones surrounding them with gentle hands and caring words.
- We continue nurturing our children and youth by forming them in mind. Through formal Sunday School and Children’s Chapel we ground them in Scripture and teach them that they are fashioned by a loving God, in God’s image.
- We nurture the soul by providing opportunities for prayerful reflection (such as special family worship services) and involving them in liturgy as acolytes, readers, instrumentalists and choirsters.
- We help them grow in being by providing hands-on experiences that reveal God’s grace and presence in the world (through social gatherings and service-learning projects). To this end, we also desire to be supportive of parents and caregivers in their work to create spiritual homes for their families.
Trinity welcomes newcomers of all ages, from squalling babies to coughing elders. We include cradle Episcopalians and the recently confirmed, devoted and “don’t get there very often.” We have a variety of resources available to newcomers, including maps and a guide on what to expect during our celebrations of the Holy Eucharist. Additionally, we have a program, Trinity Inc, for people in their first three years, or those who simply want to deepen their connection to Trinity.